- Bhairav Dalal is the Real Estate Tax Leader, and Partner in the Tax & Regulatory Practice. He has a varied experience in advising Indian and multinational groups in the area of Real Estate, Infrastructure and Private Equity.
- He has over 13++ years of post qualification experience in transaction and tax advisory services. Over the last ten years his focus has been Real Estate.
- Bhairav has also advised Real Estate companies on complex projects involving tax optimisation strategies, investment structuring and group restructuring. Given his experience, he has been extensively involved in the REIT / InvIT discussions in the industry and regulators as well.
- He has handled diverse assignments in the transaction and corporate restructuring space, involving:
―Developing real estate fund structures and consummating their investments; and
―Redevelopment Projects (including SRA’s & Society re-development projects);
―Infra space such as bid structuring, private equity funding, re-structuring for Singapore BT listing; etc.
―M & A and Inbound advisory ;
- Bhairav is a graduate in Commerce from the University of Mumbai and is a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India since 2002. He regularly speaks on Real Estate related topics before various forums, and contributes articles, interviews to several newspapers, magazines and business news channels.